What does Comfort & Care actually mean?
Comfort & Care stands for more quality of life through supportive solutions for pain relief and discomfort outside of medical measures .
There are 4 areas which are sorted under the Comfort & Care topic:
- physical well-being
- Mental and emotional needs
- movement and work
- spiritual support
The needs of people trace back to a variety of ailments:
- difficulty breathing
- temperature sensitivity
- digestive problems
- skin irritation
- diabetes 2
- further ..
Physical well-being through warm textiles
When it comes to physical well-being, there are many exciting offers on the market. Google shows from mumbo jumbo up to professional solutions everything available on the web.
But what do we actually understand by physical well-being
By definition, wellbeing is a subjective phenomenon . This includes sensory stimuli (see, hear, touch, feel, smell, taste) and sensations inside your own body.
Well-being therefore depends heavily on lifestyle and challenges us every day:
- Movement • strengthens muscles and cardiovascular system
- Enough sleep • provides mental relaxation and physical regeneration
- Healthy eating • forms the foundation
- Relaxation • activates the parasympathetic nervous system and protects against constant stress
- Social contacts and positive thinking • strengthen the immune system
Let's experience one sensitivity disorder and the functional readiness of the body becomes affect, then let's try that good general feeling to restore.
Usually they are the aching limbs or muscles the us deal negatively :
- back tension
- neck pain
- tennis elbow
- Overextended shoulders
- knee pain
- menstrual cramps
We then often resort to bandages, cooling gels, hot water bottles, try special exercises, swallow painkillers and try many other well-known ways to restore our well-being.
Have you ever heard of thermal textiles??
Heated textiles with depth effect give off a pleasant warmth and help with acute and chronic pain.
With the introduction of brand new line of thermal textiles expands the Stylies brand in the growing category Comfort & care the competence on topic " more wellbeing and life quality "
applies here Quality before quantity! The textiles are heated up and ready for use within 30 seconds.
- 3 heating levels for all needs of depth effect
- Extra light, flexible, breathable
- Cuddly due to ergonomic design
- Very resistant material, washable in the washing machine at 30 degrees
- Heating grid with the latest technology for quick and even heat
- Pleasant wearing comfort
- Power bank, for independent power supply and mobile use
- Additional mesh pocket for cold packs
If you have any questions, just contact us: +41 79 638 45 166
We wish you all a peaceful Advent season and good health.
Your Naturify team Debbie & Dany