The sacred tree of the North American continent
The Idaho blue spruce (Picea pungens) are grown, harvested on Young Living farms in northern Idaho and processed directly on site.
For the distillation will the branches , the needles and the branches used.
The oil contains high proportion of the active plant substances alpha-pinene and limes.
The blue spruce is also known for its psychologically grounding and appreciated for its relaxing properties . IIts woody and evergreen scent is refreshing and calming at the same time.
the invigorating and strengthening properties the Idaho Blue Spruce are also traditionally used in the sauna , in the steam bath and as Additive for baths and massage oils used.
- As a perfume : Apply to the back of the neck or behind the ears
- Home: Diffuse in your diffuser
- Pulse Points: Put 1 to 2 drops on the pulse points and relax
- massage : Some drops with that V-6 carrier oill dilute and rub in
- looks totally relaxing
- soft fir tree-like scent
- supportsthe regenerationfrom strained muscles
- will the effect of ginseng equal
Suitablefor nebulization with aaroma diffuser
Quality without compromise!