Stainless steel lunch box filip® Cook & Keep
NO FOODWASTE FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD
TheCook & Keep lunch box convinced inQuality,high-quality processing, is versatile , stable and inEndurance test absolutely tight!
From molded stainless steel lunch box filip® is very durable and therefore as a reusable container consistent .
The meal prep professional sees noble and good looking !
The stainless steel tank isextremely robust:
- leakproof, tight and protected against unwanted leakage of liquid
- Dishwasher safe with this one predicate can the LunchBox problem-free and without damage to take in Dishwasher cleaned become.
- microwave safe,filip® is heat resistant, food safe and does not reflect .
- ovenproof, high qualitystainless steel like our LunchBox, can without hesitation in the Oven be used.
Advantages of the stainless steel lunch box:
Compared to glass containers, the Cook & Keep lunch box is unbreakable and significantly easier take away.
- free of pollutants ( BPA/PTFE free )
- antibacterial coated
- and odorless
- 1.3 liters volume content
- Length 22cm x width 15cm x height 6cm
- stainless steel container made of brushed stainless steel
- Lid made of platinum silicone with overpressure relief valve
- Microwaveable up to 1000 W
- Oven safe up to 200CC
- fridge and suitable for freezing to -20CC
- Contains no harmful substances , BPA Free, SQTS certificate
Familiarize yourself with the product before using it for the first time.
Read the following points carefully and note the safety instructions e.
Only use the stainless steel lunch box as described and for the specified area of application.
The Filip lunch box is suitable for transporting hot and cold dishes..
Other uses or changes to the product are considered improper and can lead to injuries and damage. We cannot assume any liability for damage resulting from improper use.
- In the oven or in the microwave always loosen or fully open the valve. Overpressure can occur under heat.
- In the microwave the bottom of the stainless steel bowl must always be covered with water. The food, e.g. B. Rice, can leave burn marks.
- The lunch box<Heat in the microwave for 10 minutes at 1000 W.
- The stainless steel container and the silicone lid are heat resistant up to 200C..
- The lunch box do not heat over an open fire.
- The lid Press on the edge, otherwise the lunch box may leak. Always transport with the lid up
- The silicone is sensitive to sharp objects.
- 2 years Guarantee if used properly.
- The stainless steel containerand the silicone lid have been tested for harmful substances and certified (SQTS) by an independent laboratory. Certificates can be sent on request.